Thursday, June 16, 2011

The view of the Ayasophia from Topaki Palace.



Herbed Turkey Meatballs 

705 Sainte-Catherine O.
Eaton Center
Montreal, Quebec

Metro: McGill
Bus: STM 15, 24, 61, 107, 125, 168, 420, 515

Visit: June 14, 2011

http://www.subway.ca/

I know what you’re thinking, why Subway. I’ll tell you why. Subway has been my go-to “fast food” restaurant since at least 2000. I have rarely ever been disappointed by my many visits to this place.

Trio

Wrapped Sub

Turkey Sub

Tried: June 14, 2011

This sub contains lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, olives, cheddar, and turkey all on fine herb cheese baked bread with house sauce.

This is my optimal choice when I order at Subway. I was devastated when they no longer had the Italian Special bread, but I quickly came to know the fine herb bread. This is one of the few times a year when I eat turkey. I think, for me, it’s the only tolerable way to put turkey in my mouth. At one point in my life, the 12 inch sub was just enough for the large person like me. But, thanks to some recent weight loss, the amount of food in this sub was now too much for me. But, I’ll say, the taste always keeps me happy. I know Subway isn’t everyone’s taste, but it’s mine.

Turkey Sub (Half)

Ice Tea

Why not?

Cookies in Package

Double Chocolate Cookies





A view from my hostel roof! If anyone ever goes to Turkey, stay at the Metropolis Hostel. It is lovely!



A Bosporus view!





#turkey #bursa #setba?? kצprsnden irgandi kצprsne bak?? (Taken with Instagram at Setbasi)



Guess whose addicted to Sad dick.

I mean Sadiq.

No I was right first time.



A view of the Ayasophia baptismal cistern windows.



The view of the Ayasophia from Topaki Palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment