Saturday, June 18, 2011



Konstantin is top 6 at his Chemistry Competition. Only a few more days until he hears whether or not...



dad and I cooked dinner today. it’s the first meat I’ve eaten in a long time - I’m getting ready to eat beef in Argentina. of course I had very little turkey, didn’t want to overeat and feel sick. it was quite tasty, I guess, although it doesn’t make me miss meat very much. I’m still very much a veggie lover.

dinner: organic / natural turkey, black beans and rice, asparagus and diced tomatoes

I didn’t feel sick, let’s hope I’m still feeling well tomorrow.. my plan is to try and eat some white meat once a week until July, then wean myself back onto some darker meat. I’m actually pretty excited to eat a Gyro before I go!





Posting this again BECAUSE I CAN.





Ottoman-inspired fabric, borrowed from my Turkish designer friend at Agate’s Room.



Julia Saner | Vogue Turkey



No comments:

Post a Comment