Monday, June 27, 2011

lunch today.



Turkey June 2011 (by koziportpictures)



Turkey June 2011 (by koziportpictures)



I love a good turkey sandwich :)



Turkey June 2011 (by koziportpictures)



God yes. Anyone care to join me?



“From the University of Kentucky, Enes Kanter!”

…………………If he ever gets his jersey retired at UK, I will lose all respect for that program. 



Gay Pride in Istanbul. @ the front lines of progress.















I have been reminiscing about my holiday to Turkey in 2009 with my family… it was so much fun! These are a few of my snaps…

I’m excited for the summer holidays coming up… they gon’ be gooood! :)



COMING SOON - New photos! New videos!

  • Full-length video of the Blue Cruise along Turkey’s Turquoise Coast…
  • Photos from the Anatolian coastline (above).

Please hold.



lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment