Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photo





Amy Winehouse - Back To Black



rhjgkfsd OH MY.

Well, okay, here I go being honest. I have had a lot of, umm… experience in this category when it comes to what I dream at night. »;; Which is, to me, completely confusing because I’m not a perv like all my friends are. xD

No, but of course, I laugh at some sexual innuendo or funny jokes, and I couldn’t be on Tumblr withouth accepting pervy things, but THESE DREAMS.

I just can’t… /////////////

If I ever mention things about those dreams to anyone, immediate teasing follows, and while not all of them involve actual sexual things, they come close. ////

I can’t really talk about them now because I’d be SOOOO embarrassed and some would be long to explain; but I can tell you that when I have dreams that get even the slight bit lustful, they involve either;

Russia, Turkey, Ghetsis, Kvar, and Ozai…. most frequently them, yes.



THE GAMES ARE OVER…………..







An oddly hilarious cigarette packet found in a Turkish shop. 





No comments:

Post a Comment